Our school uniform consists of the following:
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts, skort or culottes
- Light blue and white checked summer dress
- Navy blue jumper, cardigan or school sweatshirt
- Sensible black shoes (NOT trainers)
- White school polo shirt or plain white T-shirt
- Plain black or navy shorts (or PE skirt/skort )
- Short white socks (optional)
All of our school uniform is available from the suppliers Brigade Clothing LTD.
Click the following button to visit our suppliers website.
Some uniform stock is available at the School Office
Sweatshirts with the school logo embroidered on the front.
- Sizes 26” to Adult Small are priced at £9.55 each
- Sizes Adult Medium upwards are priced at £13.26 each
Polo Shirts with the school logo embroidered on the front.
- Small sizes (26” to Adult Small) are priced at £7.45 each
- Larger sizes (Adult Medium upwards) are priced at £11.34 each
Book Bags with the Bower Grove School logo are priced at £7.14 each.
PE Bags with the Bower Grove School logo are priced at £7.14 each.
This year due to Covid 19 and the uncertainty it is bringing, parents are ordering later than usual, this is happening across the industry and will inevitably result in a bottle neck of last minute orders at the factory. The DfE have now also confirmed that students will be expected to be in uniform in September.
Therefore, please can you remind all your parents – new and existing – to order as soon as they can. The 7th August deadline is final so the earlier they order the better just in case they need to exchange any garments as we have been unable to measure this season. Hopefully if they follow the measuring guide they won’t need to but ordering early will allow time for exchanges as orders placed after 7th August are not guaranteed delivery prior to the start of term.
Please ensure that all items of uniform are clearly marked with your child's name. There is a lost property cupboard in the Food Technology room which can be checked if an item of uniform is missing.
Please remember that no denim clothing, including jeans should be worn at school.
High heeled or metal studded shoes are not to be worn as they cause damage to the floor and many accidents have been caused through slipping.
No jewellery is allowed in school, although watches and one pierced earring stud per ear is permitted.