Skip to content ↓


Here you will find both electronic and paper-based school forms.

The electronic forms allow parent/carers to supply new information about a pupil to the school.  Once submitted, these forms are directed to the relevant member of staff.  The forms include:

  • Change of address for a pupil
  • Change of Doctor's Surgery / Medical Practice for a pupil
After an electronic form is submitted,  parents/carers will be contacted by the school office staff to confirm the requested changes.

Paper-based forms  include:

  • Year R to 6 Off-Site Visit Consent
  • Year  7 to 11 Off-Site Visit Consent
  • Year 10 & 11 Mobile Phone Contract between  Pupils, Parents and School

If you can not find the form you are looking for on this page, please contact the school office   01622 726773  between the hours of 8:00 am and 4.00 pm, term-time only.    

Change of address for a pupil

Update Address Details

If you are moving and your child has transport  to school, you will need to inform KCC Transport or there may be an interruption to your child's taxi service to the school.

Please complete all fields, this will help us with updating our records for you.

Relationship to the Pupil. Please select one of the following:*

Previous Address

New Address


Change of Doctor's Surgery/Medical Practice 

Change of Doctor / Medical Practice

Please complete the fields to change the details we have for your child's Doctor's Surgery / Medical Practice

Relationship to the Pupil. Please select one of the following:*

Details for New Doctor's / Medical Surgery